Sunday 26 July 2015

Summer Holiday Reading

This summer I had big expectaions of me reading essentially the whole of waterstones....however I've barely even read 2 books and half of my holiday has gone. So far I have read Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. If you have already seen the film of Fight Club but not the book then I urge you to read it immediately despite it not showing Brad Pitt and Edward Norton it is a literary phenomenon! In my opinion it captures capitalism, communism and the overall government so eloquently, it is now one of my favourite books.

I also wrote this post so that I could ask for any recommendations for which books I should take on holiday with me, I am already taking Alexa Chung IT and J.D Sallinger Catcher In The Rye but I'm desperate for new books so all suggestions are welcome!

Thank you for reading,
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment